Monday, April 7, 2014

My Flight to EWR

To watch the videos in this post please go to my YouTube channel Flightbudy2channel here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My takeoff from PDX. i was flying on a 2001 built 737-900 (non ER)

A beautiful sunrise as I Settle in for a long uncomfortable flight to Newark.

My landing in EWR, we did a Visual Approach onto RWY 22L.

While I was taxing in to our gate I did some spotting and caught a Fedex MD-10 (N373FE).

And a United Express Q400 (N208WQ), but I see enough of those at PDX.

As I was exiting the aircraft a took a quick photo of the cockpit.

And this was my flight to MCO, a vary nice 757-200. coincidentally, the aircraft I was flying on from Portland to Newark was actually going on to Orlando, but I was glad that we didn't book out Flight on that plane, it was very uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment