Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Flightdeck1

Please read.

Hi everyone, today I went to flightdeck1 flight simulation center in Anaheim, CA and used there 737-700 cockpit simulator. It was amazing. I did there 90min session. We had a briefing then took off From LAX then did some steep turns, then. We landed at SNA. I then took off from SNA and flew to SFO and did SFO's bridge visual App and landed at SFO. It was amazing and I had a ball. This is something I highly recommend if your in the LA area. For more info go to, http://www.flightdeck1.com/boeing737.html. If you have any questions please email me or comment me.

Now for the photos. Sorry there's a lot, part 2 tomorrow.

Comment welcome.

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like a lot of fun. Wished we had something like that around here. Thanks for sharing the pics. Airplaneviewer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was. There one in Vancouver British Columbia. But still that a bit far.

    ReplyDelete