Saturday, August 4, 2012

introduction

Hello, my name is Aaron, and i'm amateur photographer. I've had no photography lessons or classes, i am a self taught photographer. I hope you enjoy my pictures. As of right now i don't have an upload schedule, but i hope to have one soon. Also please check in on Youtube channel (flightbudy2channel) I hope to be uploading some aviation videos soon as well. :) please feel free to bookmark me.
If You want to comment on Any of posts, And you don't have Google or blog account You can do it anonymously. Scroll down to Where the comment boxes is, Below that there is a Line that says "Comment as", in that box scroll down to Anonymous, click on that, And now you should be Able to leave comments on my posts.

Here are the comment rules.

Comments should be open to everybody now, if not let me know via email. But please, KEEP YOUR COMMENTS CLEAN, that means NO CURSEING please. However comments bad and good are welcome. If you find something I post Offensive please let me know I will try to right it. one more thing, self-taught photographer, So if you have any tips you're welcome to share with me. thank you:)




No comments:

Post a Comment